Help for Lilypond?

From: fmaurer
Subject: Help for Lilypond?
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 19:18:27 +0000

Hi there! Is this group where I can get help to get Lilypond up and running?
I installed LP, opened it and got to the 'Welcome to LilyPond' screen. I followed the instructions and created a copy of the file on the desktop and dragged the file onto the LilyPond icon but no pdf file got created. Instead I got  a test.log and a test-tmp-9016347 file on the desktop. I opened the log file and it had the following in it...

Processing `C:/Users/frmau/Desktop/test.ly'
Parsing...
Interpreting music...
Preprocessing graphical objects...
Finding the ideal number of pages...
Fitting music on 1 page...
Drawing systems...
Converting to `/Users/frmau/Desktop/test.pdf'...

Ant idea how to get it going?
OS: Windows 10

Thanks
Frank