How to tweak X-Y-offset of left Fingerings in a chord

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: How to tweak X-Y-offset of left Fingerings in a chord
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2021 23:18:55 +0200

Hi,

let's say I've a chord with Fingerings left.
Now I want to tweak a certain Fingering a little bit up/down and left/right.

How to do so?

Here a minimal to play with:

{
  \set fingeringOrientations = #'(left)
  <c'-3 e'-2>

  %% below does not work
  \once \override Fingering.Y-offset = 10
  \once \override Fingering.X-offset = 10
  <c'-3 e'-2>

  <c'-\tweak Y-offset #-10 -3 e'-\tweak Y-offset #10 -2>
}

Changing fingeringOrientations is not an option.
Using extra-offset neither, because the Fingering will be the right
bound of the FigerGlideSpanner, which would look misplaced then.

Any hints?

Thanks,
  Harm