Re: lilypond-user Digest, Vol 221, Issue 56

From: Federico Sarudiansky
Subject: Re: lilypond-user Digest, Vol 221, Issue 56
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 12:17:43 -0300

Dear Harm,

wow! I've never seen such display of sheer coding virtuosity! I can spend years trying to understand what you have done. Thank you very much and  hope to see this implemented in some release soon. I will apply in my typesettings and if something strange happens -I don't think so-, I'll write to you.

Thanks again,

F.