Prevent lyrics from running over bar lines

From: Vladimír Slávik
Subject: Prevent lyrics from running over bar lines
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2021 10:35:18 +0200

Hello,
I have lots of psalm-like pieces of music that need in some places 4-8 words per note. I used Lilypond 2.18.2 (within Frescobaldi), which worked moderately well for this. However after trying 2.22.0 on the same files and fixing the lyrics alignment for these "wordy" notes, the lyrics regularly run over the bar line "boundary" and into space under the next bar. I don't want that. How can I prevent this?

I think I could work around this with spacers (skips?), but that does not seem very systematic...

Pictures attached, as well as a minimized reproducer.

Best,
Vladimir