Re: repeatTie question

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: repeatTie question
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2021 05:31:50 +0000 (UTC)

> Okay, so here's a thing: I don't know this term (let vibrate), and
> if I did, I'm not sure how it would apply in this context (it's a
> tie, right?).

Have you actually looked into the Notation Reference, section 'Ties'?
A few paragraphs after the start of the section you can find
documentation for `\laissezVibrer`!

> There is an example in the Snippets under "Expressive Marks," but
> nothing in the main manual under "Expressive Marks" nor "Long
> Repeats," and I would have never found it.

Hmm.  In the index there is

  tie, in repeats

which points to the right place.

So please tell us exactly what index entries you were trying to look
up, and which are still missing.  [Please use the Notation Reference
for the current development version, 2.23.2, to do that]

    Werner