Re: align system to the right

From: Aaron Hill
Subject: Re: align system to the right
Date: Sat, 01 May 2021 07:21:06 -0700

On 2021-05-01 7:15 am, Kieren MacMillan wrote:
Hi Davi,

I am working on this Aperghis score to use as an example of my Abjad library. I wanna have every system aligned to the right.
I have in my layout block "ragged-right = ##t".
I am looking for something like the inverse, ragged-left...
How could I do that?
P.S.: I don't wanna use skips.

Can each line be a separate score?
If so, put each in a \markup, and then right-align all the markups.

\score-lines will take a single score and return a markup list, with each line in the score as its own markup.

-- Aaron Hill