Re: What usb keyboard to enter voices into lilypond? What other hardware

From: Bernhard Kleine
Subject: Re: What usb keyboard to enter voices into lilypond? What other hardware and/or Software is indispensable?
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 16:01:19 +0200

I bought an Alesis V61. Enabling the Port was done in no time. Then I went into a score and tried to enter notes by typing  on the keyboard. Nothind happens. I installed the apleton live lite software to check whether there was a general error. However apleton reacted to keystrokes . What did I do wrong or what has been left out?

BTW win10-64.

KR Bernhard