Re: Testing testing is there connection?

From: darkijah
Subject: Re: Testing testing is there connection?
Date: Thu, 13 May 2021 11:47:29 +0200

yet another.
I would like that there could be a Black line around the note itself, I have another program that does that - and it makes it much easier to see the note itself with the color! :) The Color is helpful when you setup it as such for newbies of Instruments, to remember the notes by giving more help.

Red to Violet, from the Lowest vibration to the Highest, Violet like a rainbow... And it also looks pretty cool ;) I would also like to have the Letters inside it as well, I have seen this as well on some notesheets, and that would be a further help for the beginner :)