Re: Fingering collision

From: Pierre Perol-Schneider
Subject: Re: Fingering collision
Date: Mon, 31 May 2021 07:28:01 +0200

Bonjour Stéphane,
The example you want shows three voices while your file has  only two...
So I'd do something like:

\version "2.20.0"

\new Staff \relative c' <<
  \new Voice {
    \voiceOne
    \set fingeringOrientations = #'(left)
    <d'-1>2
  }
  \new Voice {
    \voiceTwo
    \set fingeringOrientations = #'(left)
    <c-\tweak X-offset #-1 -4>4
  }
  \new Voice {
    \voiceThree \stemDown %% or simply \voiceFour
    \set fingeringOrientations = #'(left)
    \set stringNumberOrientations = #'(down)
    <g-3\4>2
  }

HTH, cheers,
Pierre