Darkijah: How do I move the Custodes or help guards to the left on the s

From: darkijah
Subject: Darkijah: How do I move the Custodes or help guards to the left on the staff?
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2021 19:57:25 +0200

Hey all, still working and using Lilypond with Frescobaldi - moving forward little by little and having lots of projects overall with it. But I was thinking, is there a way to move those note guards at the end of the staff to the left? the tail is outside the guard and I kinda want them to be inside it like it was done in the 1600 century :)

Thanks and may Jayshua bless you :)
- In Christ Darkijah