Quick newbie help on coloring one letter at a time without space?

From: darkijah
Subject: Quick newbie help on coloring one letter at a time without space?
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2021 14:05:00 +0200

Okay, I had this wonderful script that makes colors in all the rainbow colors. But I could not figure out to set it up with (rgb-color 0.953 0.471 0.125) and not sure it is possible. Second the problem with special characters which are norm in my native tongue. like æ ø å won't work with colors.

So, I'm thinking can I do it manual, one letter at a time?

Like I only need to do it once I guess, for some of things at least. I have only been able to color whole words. I would need to do what the script does but just manual, like -------------- in rainbow colors. I will make a link to it then called line = and be able to insert it the places needed.

The script is very nice, and the idea is amazing, but I just really wanna have it working, both those colors I have sorted out for the best results and Danish letters as well.

Can anyone help me with that? Thanks, I know it is most likely very newbish, but I am still a newb and still confused about a lot of things. I'm not coder and never was.

Thanks for your help, all of you :)

Dearly regards
Darkijah.