Re: Spontaneous change of console language

From: spambot9000
Subject: Re: Spontaneous change of console language
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2021 19:38:18 -0400

Hi Hans,

Thanks for that. I'm running macOS Mojave, version 10.14.6.
In the Language & Region settings, I had

English (Canada) - Primary
French (Canada)

listed.

When I deleted French and restarted Lilypond, my console reverted to
English.

However:
In trying to determine whether it was the system list position which
dominates Lilypond,
I added French as my primary language so that the system language list
was like so.

French (Canada)- Primary
English (Canada)

Guess what? Lilypond went with French. Can we therefore assume that on
macOS at least, Lilypond prefers French to English?
;)

Cheers,
sb9k