Re: Move chord name down onto staff?

From: David Wright
Subject: Re: Move chord name down onto staff?
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 20:14:09 -0500

On Mon 12 Jul 2021 at 16:54:03 (-0700), Flaming Hakama by Elaine wrote:

> [...]

NR § 4.2.1 The \layout block
explains how to do this. Either attach the \layout to the \score block
or, more flexible, assign it to a variable, and reference the variable
in the score's \layout. The examples in this section show how to
construct the \layout block thus, and § 4.2.2 example "2." shows how
to attach \layout to \score.

In this manner, you can combine global layout options with
score-specific ones.

Cheers,
David.