lilypond-user

Re: Strange staff/system spacing

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Re: Strange staff/system spacing
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 17:22:31 +0200

Le 26/07/2021 à 15:58, 田村淳 a écrit :
Hello!

I’m about to finish one project but I’ve encountered a very strange problem. I
have no idea where to start looking into. And I don’t think I can produce a
tiny example easily.

This is the first 2 pages of 25-page harpsichord part:

[attachment 1]
Everything looked nice. Then, I added one line of text in the footer on each
page and this changed to:

[attachment 2]
The third page onward still look fine.
Could someone give me an advice as to where to start?

Gives dizzy feelings. I cannot imagine this being anything but a bug.

If you're unable to make a minimal example, could you send the complete file so we can analyze what's going on?

Thanks,
Jean