Re: Strange staff/system spacing

From: 田村淳
Subject: Re: Strange staff/system spacing
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 01:09:33 +0900

Hello Lukas and Jean,

Thanks for your offer. Here is a zip archive containing all the source files to
generate the harpsichord part. “BWV_1044_hpd.ly” should be compiled.

If you uncomment the last line of “BWV_1044_header.ily” to make \edition an
empty string, the result would be fine.

Note that there are some Scheme codes in:

bracketify.ily
decorateSlur.ily
parenthesized_dynamics.ily

“bracketify.ily” code is mostly by Harm (Thomas Morley) on this list.
“decorateSlur.ily” code is mostly by Aaron Hill on this list.
“parenthesized_dynamics.ily” code is from LSR, I recall.

Thanks again and best regards.

Jun