Re: Help!

From: Karlin High
Subject: Re: Help!
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2021 09:58:30 -0500

On 7/29/2021 5:31 PM, David Niles wrote:
Lilypond is installed and working.  My operating system is Windows.

In the future, please use your email software's "Reply All" feature so copies go to the mailing list as well as conversation participants. Otherwise, just the one person will be seeing requests.

Now, I understand you have a Windows computer with a working LilyPond. You wonder where to begin entering LilyPond code. I recommend the Frescobaldi editor, current download is here:

<https://github.com/frescobaldi/frescobaldi/releases/download/v3.1.3/Frescobaldi.Setup.3.1.3.exe>

That will have a nice text editor window and a button to click which runs LilyPond and shows the results in a preview pane.

For further details, the Frescobaldi user guide is here:

<https://www.frescobaldi.org/uguide>
--
Karlin High
Missouri, USA