Re: Elision slur below entire syllable

From: Brent Annable
Subject: Re: Elision slur below entire syllable
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 12:49:36 +1000

Oh just one more thing: how do I get the "love" and the "liest" to join together as one word, without a space in between? At the moment I have:

\column {
        \line {  "See, the love"\undertie"liest""blooming rose," }
          "   Alleluia!"
          "From the branch of Jesse grows,"
          "   Alleluia!"
        }

But that produces "love" and "liest" as two separate words.

Brent.