Re: Rendering athenian Sagittal using microlily

From: Garek Dyszel
Subject: Re: Rendering athenian Sagittal using microlily
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2021 16:16:37 -0400

> I made files for E53 and E72 using Helmholtz-Ellis notation with SMuFL
> names and the Bravura font. It would seem to suffice to change the
> names and the tuning. I'll send you them separately.

This nearly does the job. Both the E53 and E72 examples you sent render
flawlessly. I ran a simple string replacement in sagji.ly (attached)
based on your idea, and about 75% of the Sagittal characters render
now. The replacement is based on the Sagittal SMuFL character map at

https://sagittal.org/Sagittal-SMuFL-Map.ods

Some of the note names in the character map above don't exactly match
with the names used for the accidentals in the original sagji.ly
file. I'm working on a script to fix this and will post it when I
finish.