Tuplet bracket visibility seems to break something

From: Paul Hodges
Subject: Tuplet bracket visibility seems to break something
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2021 23:38:32 +0100

In the following code, the first expression does more or less what I
want; but I also want tuplet brackets.  However, specifying that they
are wanted, as in the second expression, seems to break stuff, and I
have no idea why.

In fact, it is simply the presence of the override which causes the
problem, as the effect is the same whether the value is ##t, ##f, or
even the default #'if-no-beam.

Is there a subtlety here I should learn about, or is there simply a bug?

Paul

\version "2.23.3"

\language english

\relative fs {
   \accidentalStyle dodecaphonic-no-repeat
   \clef bass
   \time 2/4
     << { r16 \voiceTwo fs8.--~\mf \tuplet 3/2 { fs8 f,-- g-- } | } ||
        { s4 \voiceOne fs'4 | } ||
        { s4 s4*1/3 f,4*2/3 | }

}

\relative fs {
   \accidentalStyle dodecaphonic-no-repeat
   \override TupletBracket.bracket-visibility = ##t