Re: midi sound quality help needed

From: Guy Stalnaker
Subject: Re: midi sound quality help needed
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 18:08:01 -0500

Thanks Hwaen Ch'uqi! That's not at all how kubuntu does this:

√ /mnt/NAS326_Music/music/Radio Drama > ll /etc/timidity/
total 480K
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 230K Nov 11  2016 fluidr3_gm.cfg
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 4.7K Nov 11  2016 fluidr3_gs.cfg
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 4.6K Sep 22  2006 freepats.cfg
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 225K Aug  1  2019 timgm6mb.cfg
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 1.2K Jun 27  2018 timidity.cfg

Just people making things more complicated than they need to be.

Guy