Re: Font

From: Hans Aikema
Subject: Re: Font
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 22:34:42 +0200

Carlos,

Based on your previous posts I think this is on a mac?

In my experience you have to install the fonts as system fonts in order for Lilypond to see them. By default (at least on my system) Fontbook installs fonts as a userfont. You can change the default to be the system fonts.
https://support.apple.com/guide/font-book/change-font-book-preferences-fntbk1004/10.0/mac/11.0

kind regards,
Hans