Re: How to get warnings for unused parts of a file?

From: Omid Mo'menzadeh
Subject: Re: How to get warnings for unused parts of a file?
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2021 14:39:48 +0330

I didn't know about $ at all! Where in the documentation can I find more about it? It was hard to search for!

I tried it, but it doesn't seem to find my variable "vocal" defined in the same .ily file. I tried using #(top-repl) and $(top-repl) too, in the # version it knows what \vocal is, but in the $ version it doesn't.

In any case, I'm fine with defining that "main" variable, but I'm curious about what's going on here.

On Fri, Oct 1, 2021 at 4:41 PM Jean Abou Samra <jean@abou-samra.fr> wrote:
Le 01/10/2021 à 15:05, David Kastrup a écrit :
> Right.  Sorry.

No need to be sorry. Just happens.

It's not like there is no potential for confusion,
cf. commits 662c549602 and e12ee4107c0…

Jean