Re: Grace note too close

From: Xavier Scheuer
Subject: Re: Grace note too close
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2021 22:17:17 +0200

On Mon, 4 Oct 2021 at 20:56, Mahanidhi <mahanidhi@protonmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I have a problem with Grace notes too close to the normal notes (see attached)
> I tried to use the command:
> \override Score.SpacingSpanner.base-shortest-duration = #(ly:make-moment 1/128)
> but to those Grace notes nothing happen.
> Thanks.
>
> Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

Hello,

Your attachment is missing.
You might want to try \override SpacingSpanner.strict-grace-spacing = ##t
and/or \override Score.SpacingSpanner.shortest-duration-space = #1.6  % increase this value

It is always better to include a minimal example of code showing your problem.

Cheers,
Xavier

--
Xavier Scheuer <x.scheuer@gmail.com>