Re: Creating book of separate pieces

From: Leo Correia de Verdier
Subject: Re: Creating book of separate pieces
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2021 15:30:59 +0200

If you for some reason want to avoid bookparts, what you’re looking for could
be print-all-headers, like:

\version "2.22.1"
\paper {
  print-all-headers = ##t
  ragged-right = ##f
  markup-system-spacing.stretchability = #2
}
\score {
  \header { title = "song" composer = "me"}
  c'1
}
\pageBreak
\score {
  \header { title = "other song" composer = "someone else"}
  f'1
}
\pageBreak
\score {
  \header { title = "third song" composer = "yet another"}
  a''1
}