Re: Two arpeggio lines (up and down) next to each other

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Two arpeggio lines (up and down) next to each other
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2021 17:06:17 +0200

Lukas-Fabian Moser <lfm@gmx.de> writes:

>> No.  "in some unspecified order":
>>
>> R5RS:
>
> Ah, thanks! I only had the Guile documentation, which is not quite as
> explicit in that respect. (Ok, they mention for let* that _here_ the
> assignments are done from left to right, but ...).

Strictly speaking "in some unspecified order" would suggest that you
could use let in this manner (because any order would work here), but as
far as I understand implementations might actually even do this in
parallel, namely not in some unspecified order but rather not in any
order at all.

--
David Kastrup