How to cause voice order to reverse?

From: Andy Bradford
Subject: How to cause voice order to reverse?
Date: 14 Oct 2021 10:23:05 -0600

Hello,

How  can  I have  Lilypond  reverse  the  order  of voice  placement  as
described here for the entire score?

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/notation/multiple-voices#-Voice-order

Trying to get the  second voice to come after the first  voice as far as
engraving order (in  the note columns) and resorting  to force-hshift is
how I'm  doing this, but I  would rather just have  Lilypond reverse the
order.

Also, notice that the dots in the  second example of shifting show up in
a single column rather  than closer to the actual note.  It seems odd to
have all the dots out like that marching in a row.

http://www.lilybin.com/uhwrfx/2

First score shows the problem. Second  score shows what I've done to try
to "improve" it.

\score{
  \new Staff <<
    \time 2/4
        \voiceOne
        \relative c' {
                d4 d16 e d8~
                d8 c4 d16 c
                <c g'>4. f8
        }
        \new Voice {
          \voiceTwo
          \relative c' {
            b2
                f'
                d4. e16~ e

        \layout{}
        \midi{}
}

\score {
  \new Staff <<
    \time 2/4
    \relative c' {
          d4 d16 e d8~
          d8 c4 d16 c
          <c g'>4. f8
        }
        \new Voice {
          \voiceTwo
          \relative c' {
            b2
                \once \override NoteColumn.force-hshift = 1.5 f'
                \once \override NoteColumn.force-hshift = 1.5 d4. e16~ e

Thanks,

Andy