Complex Tempo Marking

From: Zone Dremik
Subject: Complex Tempo Marking
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2021 19:05:48 +0000 (UTC)

Hello,

Does anyone have code I could use to indicate a tempo marking that shows two
barred eighth-notes equal to a dotted eighth-note triplet?

Also, as a general inquiry, what would be needed to have notation in a markup?
(Would this be a major Scheme coding project!?)

I've searched through the documentation, and the group postings, but I suspect
I'm not using the right search terms. Any direction would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Zon D.