Re: How to display adjacent segno and coda symbols?

From: Valentin Petzel
Subject: Re: How to display adjacent segno and coda symbols?
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 09:55:13 +0200

Hi Lukas, Hi Ken,

You probably want to play around with stuff like break-visibility. By default
RehearsalMark as end-of-line-invisible, so they are printed at the begin of a
system, but not at the end.

Also if you want to do something like have the segno at the end of the top
system and the coda at the start if the lower system on a break, you can do
something like this.

Cheers,
Valentin