both alternatives have notes which end a phrased slur; how to notate the

From: Kenneth Wolcott
Subject: both alternatives have notes which end a phrased slur; how to notate the 2nd alternative?
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2021 19:04:06 -0700

Hi;

  I have music which I am engraving that has two alternatives, both
having notes which end a phrasing slur.  I get a warning (warning:
cannot end phrasing slur) about the second phrased slur and, of
course, the phrased slur is not shown in the second alternative.

  I saw in NR that there is a solution when this situation is
encountered with a tie, (\repeatTie) but I do not see a solution for
slurs or phrased slurs.

  I have two screenshots showing the part I'm having trouble engraving.

Thanks,
Ken Wolcott