Re: Early (very early) project: The Celtic Song Book (c) 1928

From: Kevin Cole
Subject: Re: Early (very early) project: The Celtic Song Book (c) 1928
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 18:48:41 -0400

On Wed, Oct 27, 2021 at 5:15 PM Guy Stalnaker <jimmyg521@gmail.com> wrote:

> With LP, the output is the goal. There are multiple approaches to such goals
> depending on experience, etc. My LP now looks much different from the LP I
> first wrote 10+ years ago. Yet that 10 year old code still works. And were LP
> experts to attempt the same no doubt their code would be different.

Well, then. To infinity and beyond! ;-)  I shall muddle forward with
confidence. Nay, arrogance!  Boldly go! ;-)  I thank you both for
having a look.

(I need to read up somewhere about how units of measurement and
positioning work: Some of what I've got in there is "copy an example
and randomly change numbers until it looks good". Other places, I
change numbers expecting the same result and don't get them. But,
mostly everything else seems to make some semblance of sense.)

Thanks again.