Re: “SubdivideBeams” problem

From: Valentin Petzel
Subject: Re: “SubdivideBeams” problem
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2021 23:35:54 +0100

Hello Carl,

I’ve been thinking that maybe it would work to extend the behaviour of Beam
Events to Beam divisions.

So if we have
a[ b c d ...]
everything is beam with the whole number of Beams. If we do
a[[ b c] d[ e ...]]
the whole group is Beamed with one Beam and the two subgroups are beamed
maximally. And so on. If we waned to subdivide with two Beams we could d

Cheers,
Valentin