Re: Scriabin Sonata n. 2: passage with chords, voices and ties

From: Leo Correia de Verdier
Subject: Re: Scriabin Sonata n. 2: passage with chords, voices and ties
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2021 01:55:51 +0100

Since ties can only occur between noteheads in the same voice, you have to ”fake” it by introducing hidden noteheads in one of the voices that can hold the tie, for instance like:

%%%%%%%%
\version "2.22.0"
\relative c' {
\key gis \minor
\time 3/4
s2 s8.
<<
  { < gis_~ cisis gis'~ >16
    < gis  gis' >4 < ais  ais' > }
\\
{ \once \hideNotes <cisis^~ gis>16 cisis!2 }

}
%%%%%%%%

HTH
/Leo