Re: Problems with trill spanner length

From: Lib Lists
Subject: Re: Problems with trill spanner length
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2021 10:24:48 +0200

Hi,

thank you so much. Both seem to work well. However, in the first
option, if I use \pitchedTrill it seems to break the \tweak to-barline
solution. Any suggestions for this?

{
  \pitchedTrill ees1 \tweak to-barline ##t  \startTrillSpan  e %don't
know where to please the \tweak
  \time 3/4
  f2. \stopTrillSpan

Lib