I just created a new release (1.8) of Spontini-Editor.https://github.com/paopre/Spontini
It is still under test: then, it is not yet included inside the "releases" page of the project, but it should already work and you can download it from the main page.
Here are the new features:
* Added "Toggle JSSVG" tool (you can hide on the fly the editor's objects for modifying the score with the mouse)
* Added user settable renderSvgTextWithGeometricPrecision (prevents Chrome's latest version issues when rendering text)
* Added tools for fonts (list all fonts, search font, search font file)
* Fixed goToPage() issue, when the compiled score has less pages than the previous one.
* Added better looking input dialogs for search/replace
* Tested compatibility with LilyPond 2.23.5
In addition, thanks to the suggestion of David Wright, a filter can be set/unset/saved/deleted on the fly, without modifying the text of the ly file. This filter can be used for including/excluding on the fly sections, pages or even systems or single measures of the score.