Re: Text Spanner repeated after a break

From: Valentin Petzel
Subject: Re: Text Spanner repeated after a break
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2021 18:03:36 +0000 (UTC)

Hello Jean,
I think it does make sense to apply the line spanner interface for any Spanner
that behaves pretty much like a line spanner. But then maybe it would make
sense to add some of the details of the Ottava bracket to the line spanner
interface, such as having hooks or flare on the lines endpoints. After all it
does not do any harm, but it can come in handy (and it might just make
ly:ottava-bracket::print obsolete).

Cheers,
Valentin