Re: String at the bottom of a cover page without using \markup

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: String at the bottom of a cover page without using \markup
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2021 14:21:21 -0500

Hi Paolo,

> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coupling_(computer_programming)#:~:text=In%20software%20engineering%2C%20coupling%20is,of%20the%20relationships%20between%20modules

"In software engineering, coupling is the degree of interdependence between
software modules; a measure of how closely connected two routines or modules
are;[1] the strength of the relationships between modules."

So you're trying to apply the definition of "routines and modules" to describe
data and how it's referenced in a layout application? ;)

I can't spend any more time on this thread — I hope you figure out your
solution soon, and stop blaming Lilypond for something it's not actually doing.

Cheers,
Kieren.