Re: Combining notes and articualtions

From: Valentin Petzel
Subject: Re: Combining notes and articualtions
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 17:17:25 +0100

Hello Leo,

You could use for-some-music, but this would require us to handle lots of
different cases to properly count the time. So we rather want to keep using
ly:music-length to determine the actual length of a bit of music. Rather I
suggest doing it like before, but calling the method recursively with some
offset for nested elements, somewhat like this. The appended file should work
for any nested music (although there can always be some cases I did not think
about). The make-time-table function still requires flat music.

Cheers,
Valentin