Automatic Clef Change

From: Calvin Ransom
Subject: Automatic Clef Change
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2022 06:51:23 +0000

Hi everyone,
I want to avoid excessive ledger lines in my score and have LilyPond change the clef automatically.
I am creating a computer generated piece with LilyPond that covers the entire pitch gamut.
\autochange does not work for this application because it can only use two clefs and it uses two staves. I would like to use the treble, bass and the octave transposition bass and treble clefs.
Does anyone have a pre-existing function for this or for something similar?
Regards,

Calvin Ransom