Re: Start new piece without line break (with title)

From: Leo Correia de Verdier
Subject: Re: Start new piece without line break (with title)
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2022 17:20:48 +0100

Adding

        \once \override Staff.KeySignature. break-visibility = ##(#f #f #f)
        \once \override Staff.Clef.break-visibility = ##(#f #f #f)
        \once \omit Score.BarNumber

Together with \stopStaff helps avoids some of the strangeness if the new
piece’s start happens to coincide with a line break. The spacing still looks a
bit off though.