Re: Transposing pitches in the lilypond file itself?

From: Paul Scott
Subject: Re: Transposing pitches in the lilypond file itself?
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 11:15:41 -0700

On 1/12/22 11:00, David Kastrup wrote:
Paul Scott <waterhorse@ultrasw.com> writes:

On 1/12/22 08:33, David Kastrup wrote:
(snip)
Even with the infrequent alignment problem I am quite happy with
lilypond-mode.
Well, I use it.  Just wouldn't call my satisfaction level "quite happy".
Another frequent nuisance is that you cannot recompile without killing
the viewer.

That's where I use multiple open windows and alt-tab.  One window for emacs, one for xTerm for make commands, etc. and more and one or more for the PDF viewers.

A reasonably big screen helps.

AUCTeX (probably some inspiration for LilyPond-mode ages
ago) long ago has fixed that kind of nuisance.

Don't know about that.

Paul