Re: fonts on windows

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: fonts on windows
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 06:40:27 +0000 (UTC)

>> Yes, I managed to figure that out. It would be nice if Lilypond
>> could find fonts for the current user too.
>
> Definitely.  Looks to be an issue with fontconfig [1] and not
> LilyPond.
>
> [1]: https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/fontconfig/fontconfig/-/issues/144

The issue even has a patch for the problem.  I thus suggest that you
add a comment to the issue, saying that you have been hit by this very
problem, too, and that you would like to see the patch (or a proper
accommodation) being applied for the next release.

This is how development of free software works :-)

    Werner