Re: confused about segno sign, Fine and D.S. al Fine and generating corr

From: Valentin Petzel
Subject: Re: confused about segno sign, Fine and D.S. al Fine and generating correct midi output
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 16:42:24 +0100

Sorry,

I got the message, I just pushed checking it out onto my heap.
I was just explaining to Ken why my code would not be fit to be integrated into
Lilypond.

Using the repeat syntax is a nice and much cleaner (albeit less powerful) way
to achieve this. But I think the nicest way to get this done would be getting
functionality for jumps into the midi backend. A midi stream is a rather
simple thing, so there is little that can go wrong and it would us to allow to
playback repeats, jumps and stuff without any unfolding.

Cheers,
Valentin