Re: Rendering Two Dots Above a Character

From: Valentin Petzel
Subject: Re: Rendering Two Dots Above a Character
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 20:48:02 +0100

You’re welcome, but it isn’t much of an effort.
There is some unnescessary logic that ensures that this produces correct
labels if the string tuning is set to a different pitch. If this is not
required the whole thing can be simplified by picking the root label from a
list, similar to your original example.

Cheers,
Valentin