Re: Alignment of custom dynamics

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: Alignment of custom dynamics
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2022 20:11:20 -0500

Hi Valentin,

Have you looked at Harm's work in this sphere?
e.g. https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2019-09/msg00159.html

It really would be nice for Lilypond to have a built-in, unified,
custom/on-the-fly dynamic function/framework that supported an intuitive
interface [like the one in Harm's function]. I've worked with custom dynamics a
lot, so I know all the pros and cons of all the methods — if you have any
questions, or would like to work together on an optimal implementation, let me
know!

Cheers,
Kieren.