Re: Slurs with "afterGrace"

From: Alasdair McAndrew
Subject: Re: Slurs with "afterGrace"
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2022 09:13:35 +0000

Thank you very much!  (But in Australia, where I am, it is early evening).   I did try that, but the difficulty is that I already have a symbol attached to the note (which I should have included in my example):

\afterGrace g4-+( {a16 g16} )

I've tried moving the beginning of the slur to directly after the note:

\afterGrace g4(-+ {a16 g16} )

but this is no good either.  I'm sorry not to have included this clearly important detail in my first post.

Alasdair