associate text with chords

From: achar
Subject: associate text with chords
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2022 14:08:10 +0100

Hello.
Here is a piece of code to explain my problem.
I would like the roman numerals of the mib7 chord as well as that of do7
to be located under the chord names. But the text is associated with a note or a rest
so I can't do it. Does anyone have a solution? Thank you.
P.S.: I already received answers but, they evaporated before I could read them

<<
  \chords { bes2:m7 ees:7
  s1
  g2:m7 c:7