Re: Installing Alternate Music Fonts with Frescobaldi and Homebrew Insta

From: Jesse Wiener
Subject: Re: Installing Alternate Music Fonts with Frescobaldi and Homebrew Installation on M1 Mac
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 10:31:35 -0500

Hi Valentin,

After much trial and error with other things, I really thought I had it figured out when I did it that way. I dragged all the individual otf files into the otf folder so it resembled what was already there -- no subdirectories or anything.

I tried compiling both using LilyPond directly and using Frescobaldi to no avail. And there are no useful details in the error message. I just get "Exited with return code 11" in Frescobaldi and "fatal error: failed filed:" and then the file name with no additional detail.

I appreciate your time. Thank you!

Best,
Jesse