Re: Is the slur too close to the top note?

From: Valentin Petzel
Subject: Re: Is the slur too close to the top note?
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 15:45:42 +0000 (UTC)

Hello Knute,

you if you check out the internals for Slur (also Tie) you'll find that you
have quite a lot of control over the demerits and penalties used for
calculating the Slur shape in the details property, as well options like
height-limit, rate, excentricity and stuff.

This means that many times instead of using shape it can be better to simply
tweak a small parameter. Sadly there is little documentation for this.

Valentin