Re: Windows laptop

From: Jeremiah Reilly
Subject: Re: Windows laptop
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 16:07:23 +0100

Thanks to the help of four talented, generous Lilypond Users, I almost have a working setup on my Mac for music engraving. (Additional input on the Lilypond-on-MacOS-Monterrey 12.5 issue is still welcome.)

I withdraw my request for help in sourcing a Windows laptop. I don't want to waste anyone's time.

What a great user-support community. Thank you!