Re: Slur in different voices

From: Leo Correia de Verdier
Subject: Re: Slur in different voices
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2022 09:49:00 +0100

Hi Mark!

Generally I work around this using hidden notes or notes with hidden stems. In
your example I think you want a tie rather than a slur (since it’s a held
note), but they both work in the same way with regard to voices.

In your example it could look like:

\version "2.22"

lowerA = \new Voice \relative c'
{ \voiceOne